05 March, 2006

More Models To Come . . .

Why do I post without a new model posted? I am just going to upset you, I know. But it is late in the day and I have a special post planned for tomorrow with the 9th, count 'em, 9th model in our postings, another very hot model to appear in THE MODEL DIGEST premiering on April 24th. I have said before that checking back is worth it and I think I have proven that's no lie. You again will not be disappointed. People are checking in from many parts of the globe but we're greedy. We want every country to enjoy our blog and magazine so we'll keep posting and publishing until we get there. Well, that's enough out of me. A new beauty tomorrow for sure so check us out, if you dare!

Birthday Girls Today: Miss West Virginia-USA 1997 Natalie Bevins and of course, model Niki Taylor

"The universe is change, our life is what our thoughts make it."---Marcus Aurelius